We’re excited that you’ve decided to join us for the fall semester at East Central College!
If you can’t be here Tuesday, July 18, 5-7 p.m. stop by one of our Student Services Centers:
- Union: Union: Monday – Thursday, 8am – 6pm; Friday 8am – 2pm.
- Rolla Main/Rolla North: Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. ; Friday: 8 a.m. – noon
Our RegFest will be a fun evening of giveaways, food, door prizes and fall semester planning!
What can you do at RegFest?
- Talk with our admissions representatives about programs
- Start the enrollment process
- See an academic advisor
- Take our placement test
- Learn how to pay for college
- Register for fall classes
What should you bring? We want you to be successful in your College planning.
Bring the following documents:
- Valid picture I.D.
- Official High School and/or College transcripts
- Tax Information (Financial Aid)
For more information:
- ECC Union event held in Buescher Hall, Student Service Center
- 636.584.6588 or admissions@EastCentral.edu
- ECC Rolla event held at ECC Rolla Main, 500 Forum Dr.(at Rolla Technical Center)
- 573.466.4100 or ECCRolla@EastCentral.edu
- Academic Advising
- Academic Programs
- Apply Online
- Enrollment Checklist
- Financial Aid
- Student Services