We offer a wide variety of special events to give prospective students and families an opportunity to learn more about preparing for, and becoming, a student at ECC.
Franklin County Regional College Fair (Fall 2017)
Each year ECC hosts a college fair for our current and prospective students. Many in- and out-of-state four year universities, technical schools, and military representatives, will be on campus to speak with current ECC and high school students about educational opportunities at their respective institutions. Here at ECC we pride ourselves on meeting the needs of our students and ensuring their successful transition after they graduate.
Falcon Days are a series of events that are designed to give prospective students the opportunity to meet with faculty, tour campus, and learn about admissions, scholarships, the A+ Program, student activities, and more. The evening program will be slightly abbreviated from the day events due to time constraints. Limited seating is available, so please RSVP by calling or emailing (contact information is below) the Office of Admissions. Event dates and times:
- October 6th, 11:00a.m.-2:00p.m.
- October 11th, 5:00p.m.-7:00p.m.
- October 28th, 11:00a.m.-2:00p.m.
- November 1st, 5:00p.m.-7:00p.m.
As a community service, ECC assists all students and families in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). At any time throughout the year, students and families can receive assistance completing the FAFSA by visiting us during regular business hours in either Union or Rolla. The sessions below are designed to have financial aid staff on hand and ready to assist you through the FAFSA process.
The sessions are hosted in Buescher Hall room 182, and are open to the public, regardless of what college or university the student plans to attend. Staff will be available between 5:00p.m.-6:30p.m. on the following evenings:
- October: 6th and 20th
- November: 3rd and 17th
- December 1st
What to bring in order to complete a FAFSA:
- FSA ID and password (if already created)
- Social Security Number
- Driver’s license or government issued ID with photo
- W-2 forms and other records of money earned
- 2015 Federal Income Tax Return
- Your Parents’ Federal Income Tax Return (if you are a dependent student)
- Untaxed income records
- Veterans non-education benefit records
- Child support received
- Worker’s compensation
- Current business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond and other investment records
- Alien registration or permanent resident card (if you are not a U.S. citizen).
Senior Success Day (April 19, 2017)
Senior Day at ECC is a day designed for all high school seniors interested in attending ECC, and coincides with the state-wide ACT test date for high school juniors. Senior Success Day is designed to give high school seniors who are planning on attending ECC, the opportunity to complete the placement test (if necessary), set up financial aid, register for classes, learn student success tips, tour campus, have lunch on campus, and more!
Office of Admissions