Getting financial aid for college can be stressful for many people. What forms do I fill out? What scholarships and grants am I eligible for? When are the deadlines?
East Central College wants to make the process easier! We will be holding a series of workshops to help students fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, or FAFSA.
FAFSA Nights will be held at the Union (Buescher Hall, Room 182) and Rolla Main locations from 5:00 – 6:30 p.m. on the following dates:
- October 5
- October 19
- November 2
- November 16
- November 30
“Because students are able to file the FAFSA as early as October 1, we want to make sure they feel comfortable going into the process,” said Director of Student Financial Aid Karen Griffen. “These workshops are open to all students – not just those planning to come to East Central College”
What should I bring?
- Social Security Number
- Driver’s License
- W-2 Forms
- 2016 Federal Income Tax Return
- Your Parent’s Federal Income Tax Return (if applicable)
- Veterans Non-Education Benefit Records
- Child Support Received and/or Paid
- Worker’s Compensation
- Current Business and Investment Information
- Alien Registration or Permanent Resident Card
Questions? 636.584.6588 or FinAid@EastCentral.edu