Main Content

Student Worker Positions

To be a student worker you must be currently enrolled in classes and have completed the FAFSA prior to applying for a student worker position. For more information regarding FAFSA, student worker requirements and enrollment guidelines, please visit the Financial Aid Office in Buescher Hall or call (636) 584-6588.

Minimum hourly pay $7.50; Flexible hours not to exceed 19.75 hours per week. 


Student Worker Openings


  America Read's Tutors


  Office Clerk  - ECC Rolla


  Public Relations


  Student Services


  Math Tutor - ECC Sullivan Learning Center - Fall 

  A&P Tutor - ECC Rolla - Fall 

  Learning Center Tutors (Math, English, Science) - Fall







How to Apply

Go back to top