Main Content

Workforce Investment Act (WIA)

Provides assistance in paying for the cost of tuition, fees and supplies for occupational skills training programs that qualify.

Who Qualifies

Dislocated Worker
Terminated or Laid Off
Eligible for Unemployment Benefits
General Announcement of Closure
Displaced Homemaker
Adult Worker
Food Stamp Recipient OR
Meet Minimum Income Guidelines

For More Information

Contact a Financial Aid Specialist at East Central College
Lorrie Baird 636-584-6570
Contact a Missouri Career Center near you
Go back to top