Main Content


Frequently Asked Questions about Transcript Requests

The transcript request form requires your signature.


Fill out, print and then sign the form.

Bring or mail the form to the following address:

East Central College

Attn: Transcript Request

1964 Prairie Dell Rd.

Union, MO 63084

Or, fax the completed form to (636) 583-1897.

Go back to top