Main Content

Applicants for admission who did not graduate from high school or earn a GED/high school equivalency certificate may be admitted on the following conditions: 1) the student must enroll in Adult Education and Literacy (AEL) classes to work toward a high school equivalency certificate the first semester a major field of study is declared, and 2) the student must earn a high school equivalency certificate or high school diploma and present evidence to the Registration Office before receiving a college degree or certificate.


Students without a high school diploma or certificate of high school equivalency/GED are not eligible for financial aid.

Go back to top