Welcome to the East Central College HLC Accreditation website!
Currently we are ramping-up for our reaccreditation review.
HLC Visit: October 16 – 18, 2017
East Central College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
|The Higher Learning Commission
230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500
Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411
Phone: 800.621.7440 / 312.263.0456
Additional information on the AQIP process can be found at:
A team representing the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) will visit East Central College (ECC) on October 16-18, 2017. as part of ECC’s continuing accreditation process. During their campus visit the HLC site team will hold open forums for students, faculty and staff. A complete report will be posted when available. Contact Dr. Tia Robinson with any questions or comments.
Criteria for Accreditation
The Criteria for Accreditation are the standards of quality by which the Commission determines whether an institution merits accreditation or reaffirmation of accreditation.
Institutional Accreditation: The Higher Learning Commission
Program Accreditation: The following programs within the College carry full program accreditation:
- National Association of Schools of Art and Design
- Association of Technical, Management and Applied Engineering (ATMAE)
- American Culinary Federation (ACF)
- Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (CoAEMSP)
- Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Health Information Management Education (CAHIIM)
- Association of Technology, Management and Applied Engineering (ATMAE)
- Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
- National Association of Schools of Music (NASM)
- Accrediting Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE)
- National Institution for Metalworking Skills (NIMS)
- Joint Review Commission for Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT)