Main Content


The East Central College District is comprised of the following school districts: Washington, Union R-11, St. Clair R-13, Sullivan C-2, New Haven, Crawford County R-I (Bourbon), Franklin County R-2, Lonedell R-14, Strain-Japan R-16, and Spring Bluff R-15. Only residents of the district are eligible for the in-district rate of tuition.

A resident of the ECC district is:

  1. a dependent student whose parents or legal guardians have established residence within the district; or
  2. an independent student (adult student or emancipated minor) who has established residence within the district prior to enrollment in the college.
A student may be required to submit proof of his or her legal residence. In order to change to in-district resident status, a student must contact the Registrar's Office and provide additional documentation prior to the beginning of the semester. See “Residency Change Process” in Student Handbook section of this publication. (BP 3.4)
Go back to top