Main Content

Returning Student, Non-Continuous Enrollment Procedures

Former East Central College students in good standing who have not attended ECC for one semester or more (excluding summers) must submit a new Application for Admission and declare an academic program. Students who are not continuously enrolled will be subject to the degree or certificate requirements in place when they return. Returning students who have attended other postsecondary institutions should submit official transcripts from all institutions attended.

Go back to top