East Central College is excited to introduce Student Planning!
Student Planning is an online resources that provides students and advisors the tools they need to plan and track progress toward degree completion. With Student Planning, you can plan courses for graduation, register for courses, and even see how your credits would fit into a different degree program
Need help learning to use Student Planning? Stop by the Student Service Center! We will be glad to teach you how to read your degree audit, plan courses, and register using Student Planning.
Effective Spring 2018 Registration Period, all degree seeking students will be required to complete the following:
1. Plan coursework using Student Planning.
2. Request your advisor to review, approve, and archive your Student Plan.
3. Review and update user information (Address, Email, Phone, and Emergency Contact Information).
4. Choose classes for the next term using your archived Student Plan.
5. Register for classes when registration opens using Plan and Schedule in Student Planning.