Our goal is to educate students through the career development process in a manner that is ethically responsible and mindful of each individual’s uniqueness. We seek to develop and sustain positive relationships with students, alumni, faculty, staff, and employers. These meaningful partnerships are designed to inform and empower students as they strive to achieve career success.
About This Site
This site serves as a resource center to help you explore career opportunities, develop job-seeking skills, identify potential employers, and effectively utilize the Career Services Office. Click any underlined phrase throughout this site to view additional information.
We offer the following services to students, alumni, and community members:
- Career Interest/Skill/Value exploration
- Resume/Cover Letter/Interviewing assistance
- On-line electronic job board accessible 24 hours a day – post your resume or look for jobs/internships (students & alumni)
- Physical (printed) Job Board at Union campus
- Labor market and wage information
- Information on available Internships in the area
- Information on local job fairs
We offer the following services to employers:
- On-line electronic job board accessible 24 hours a day – post your jobs/internships or look for potential employees
- Physical (printed) Job Postings at Union campus
- On-campus Recruiting opportunities
- Internship referrals to Instructional Departments
- Information on Training Opportunities for current employees
ALL SERVICES ARE FREE OF CHARGE!
If you have any questions or would like more information, stop by office 156 in Buescher Hall or contact:
- Steffani McCrary – Academic Advisor/Career Services at 636-584-6569 or
- Lisa Epple – Career Services Assistant at 636-584-6568 or
For printable copy of this information, please click here.