Resources for Employers
Online Job Board
Want to get your employment information out fast and free to ECC students and alumni? Let us help you! You can post your job openings or internship opportunities on our online job board and search the East Central College student and alumni database from your desktop for free! Just click this link CollegeCentral.Com and follow these instructions:
- Click on Employers
- Read the ECC posting guidelines and policies
- First-time users, click on Create Account
- Complete registration instructions
- Registered employers, enter your UserID and Password
- Follow the easy instructions
It’s that simple! Once registered, you’ll receive an approval email and instructions on how to activate your account and create a password. You can visit this site and post as many jobs as you would like and search resumes, all for free.
For openings in ECC academic programs, we can ask instructors to notify their classes of specific opportunities. In addition, Career Services maintains a physical Job Board outside the cafeteria at the main campus in Union, MO.
Career Services reserves the right to determine which jobs are suitable for listing on the Job Board after consideration of the student’s best interests, the college’s potential liability, and the nature of the jobs.
On-Campus Employment Table
On-campus employment recruiting is available year-round at East Central. Contact Amy at 636-584-6567 to arrange an employment table!
Through the Career Services Office, we maintain a listing of local employers who provide internship opportunities (paid and unpaid) for students seeking career-related experience. Students come to us to help them connect with interested employers for these mutually beneficial opportunities.
- Job Board Internships 2011
- Job Board Internships 2012
- Job Board Internships 2013
- Job Board Internships 2014
- Job Board Internships 2015
- Job Board Internships 2016
- Job Board Internships 2017
- Job Board Internships 2018