Complete Admissions Process
- Submit an Application for Admission.
Request all transcripts (HSE/GED, high school and college, if applicable).
Send to the Admissions Office at our main campus by one of the following methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 1964 Prairie Dell Road, Union, MO 63084
- Fax: 636.584.7347
- Complete additional documentation (if requested by Admissions).
Access your Student Account
Follow these instructions to activate your student account.
Apply for Financial Aid
Take Placement Testing
East Central College (ECC) uses multiple measures to advise and enroll students into the reading, writing, and math classes, according to the Placement Test Guide.
Register for Classes
- After you have completed the admissions requirements, an academic advisor will contact you by phone/email to register you for classes.
- Summer term students can make an appointment on or after June 1 (first day of Summer classes) to get their ID Cards. Fall semester students can either have their Student ID made during Orientation Day or during first week of classes. Please come to Buescher Hall to get your ID cards. For Rolla students, please go to Student Services at the Rolla Main location to get your ID card.
- Books can be purchases on line at the Bookstore . The Bookstore is open for in-person service. The hours are Monday through Thursday 8am to 6pm and Fridays 8am to 2pm. For Rolla students, you can visit Book & Supply. It is located at 1107 N. Pine Street, Rolla, MO 65401.
- After you have registered for classes, you will be contacted by student activities to attend a virtual or in-person orientation program.