Complete Application Process
- Submit an Application for Admission.
Request all transcripts (HSE/GED, high school and college, if applicable).
Send to the Admissions Office at our main campus by one of the following methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 1964 Prairie Dell Road, Union, MO 63084
- Fax: 636.584.7347
- Complete additional documentation (if requested by Admissions).
Access your Student Account
Follow these instructions to activate your student account.
Apply for Financial Aid
Take Placement Test
East Central College (ECC) uses multiple measures to advise and enroll students into the reading, writing, and math classes, according to the Placement Test Guide.
Register for Classes
- Meet with an academic advisor to discuss your goals and enroll.
- Obtain your Student Id Card from Student Services.
- Books can be purchases online at the Bookstore. The Bookstore is also open for in-person service. The hours are Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Fridays 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Rolla students can obtain books through University Book & Supply, located at 1107 N. Pine Street, Rolla, MO 65401.