We are glad to see you back with us!
Returning students are former ECC students who were not enrolled in the previous semester, but who are planning to enroll in classes for the current semester.
Enrollment Checklist for Returning Students
Submit Application for Admissions
- Submit an Application for Admission to ensure we have your up-to-date information.
- Complete additional documentation (if requested by Admissions).
Request All Official Transcripts (High School Equivalency, High School, Homeschool, College)Send to the Admissions Office at our main campus by one of the following methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 1964 Prairie Dell Road, Union, MO 63084
Activate eCentral Student Account
- Watch email for instructions.
- Use the information to access eCentral, ECC Email, Canvas and Aviso.
- The college sends most information electronically. Make it a habit to check ECC Email often.
Register for Classes
- Meet with an academic advisor to discuss goals and enroll in classes.
- Obtain an ECC Student ID Card from Student Services.
Purchase BooksBooks can be purchased from the Union Bookstore or Rolla’s University Book & Supply Store - also available at ECC Online Bookstore.