Our students transfer to many different colleges and universities after completing two years of study at East Central College.
In addition, our academic advisors are highly knowledgeable and they can help students develop a pathway to easily transfer to a four-year college or university.
Enrollment Checklist for Students Intending to Transfer after ECC
- Submit an Application for Admission.
- Complete additional documentation (if requested by Admissions).
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 1964 Prairie Dell Road, Union, MO 63084
- Watch email for instructions.
- Use the information to access eCentral, ECC Email, Canvas and Aviso.
- The college sends most information electronically. Make it a habit to check ECC Email often.
- Meet with an academic advisor to discuss goals and enroll in classes.
- Obtain an ECC Student ID Card from Student Services.