You’re driven by success, and so are we.
The perseverance you put in on the field or on the court is the same quality that will make you a strong college student. We look forward to you joining our team!
Prospective Student Athlete Form
Enrollment Checklist for Student Athletes
Submit Application for Admissions
- Submit an Application for Admission.
- Complete additional documentation (if requested by Admissions).
Request All Official Transcripts (High School Equivalency, High School, Homeschool, College)Send to the Admissions Office at our main campus by one of the following methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 1964 Prairie Dell Road, Union, MO 63084
Activate MyECC Student Account
- Watch email for instructions.
- Use the information to access MyECC (eCentral), ECC Email, Canvas and Watermark (Aviso).
- The college sends most information electronically. Make it a habit to check ECC Email often.
Apply for Financial Aid
- A+ Students must complete the A+ Agreement Form
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the ECC Scholarship Application. ECC’s School Code is 008862.
- Refer to the Financial Aid Checklist for detailed information.
Take Placement Testing
- Students may be required to take a placement test. Criteria can be found at the Placement Test Guide.
- Students should prepare for the Accuplacer Test.
Register for Classes
- Meet with an academic advisor to discuss goals and enroll in classes.
- Obtain an ECC Student ID Card from Student Services.
Purchase BooksBooks can be purchased from the Union Bookstore or Rolla’s University Book & Supply Store - also available at ECC Online Bookstore.
Dr. Jay Mehrhoff