Recent High School Graduates
You’ve made the right choice to start your college career with us!
Whether you want to complete a one-year certificate or two-year degree to start your career or spend one to two years at ECC before transferring to a four-year college, we are excited to be a part of your journey.
Enrollment Checklist for Recent High School Graduates
Submit Application for Admissions
- Submit an Application for Admission.
- Complete additional documentation (if requested by Admissions).
Request All Official Transcripts (High School Equivalency, High School, Homeschool, College)Send to the Admissions Office at our main campus by one of the following methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 1964 Prairie Dell Road, Union, MO 63084
Activate eCentral Student Account
- Watch email for instructions.
- Use the information to access eCentral, ECC Email, Canvas and Aviso.
- The college sends most information electronically. Make it a habit to check ECC Email often.
Register for Classes
- Meet with an academic advisor to discuss goals and enroll in classes.
- Obtain an ECC Student ID Card from Student Services.
Purchase BooksBooks can be purchased from the Union Bookstore or Rolla’s University Book & Supply Store - also available at ECC Online Bookstore.