More than 600 students are enrolled at the two ECC Rolla center locations. The centers offer a wide range of transfer, career-technical, and health care programs designed to meet the needs of the city of Rolla and the surrounding communities. ECC Rolla provides an environment for lifelong learning by offering an affordable open admissions education for individuals seeking to start their academic degree or enter a career program of study.
ECC Rolla Main
Rolla Technical Center, 500 Forum Drive – Rolla, Missouri – Phone: 573.466.4100
- Student Services Offices: Admissions, Advisement, Cashier, Financial Aid, & Registration: Monday – Thursday: 8 am – 4:30 pm; Friday: 8 am – Noon
- Student Success Center: Please call 573-466-4080 Click here for subject specific tutoring hours.
- Testing Center: Monday – Thursday, 8:30 am to 7:30 pm; Friday, 8:30 am – 12 pm
ECC Rolla North
2303 N. Bishop Avenue – Rolla, Missouri – Phone: 573.426.6689
- Offices: Monday – Thursday: 8 am – 4:30 pm; Friday: 8 am – Noon
- Adult Education/Literacy Classrooms Tuesday & Thursday: 5 – 8 pm
Please Note: Hours may be altered between semesters. Please feel free to call for exact times during semester breaks.