Veterans are a special group of students who come to us with their own skills, experience and background. We take pride in assisting our area veterans to enhance the skills they have or learn the new skills needed to completed a certificate and/or degree.
We know a Veteran needs and wants different types of services and programs, and we have an employee who works directly with Veterans. We also have a dedicated space, a Student Veteran’s Lounge, for them to rest and relax while on campus.
Enrollment Checklist for Veteran Students
- Submit an Application for Admission.
- Submit your military transcripts.
- Submit your DD-214.
- Complete additional documentation (if requested by Admissions).
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 1964 Prairie Dell Road, Union, MO 63084
- Watch email for instructions.
- Use the information to access eCentral, ECC Email, Canvas and Aviso.
- The college sends most information electronically. Make it a habit to check ECC Email often.
- Meet with an academic advisor to discuss goals and enroll in classes.
- Obtain an ECC Student ID Card from Student Services.
- TV & DVDs
- Computer & printer with FREE printing
- Military Times and Missouri Conservation Magazine subscriptions delivered monthly