East Central College was founded in 1968 to serve the educational needs of students. Our strong commitment to a personalized education is supported by our belief in the practical value of both academic and career/technical education. You will find that ECC offers exceptional learning opportunities in a broad range of diverse fields.
ECC is recognized for providing individual student attention, with 50 degree and certificate options, in a true hands-on learning environment. In addition to our main campus in Union, Missouri, we also offer courses at our locations in Rolla, Sullivan, and Washington.
Below are a few additional links that will better assist you in finding specific information that will help guide you through the admissions process.
International Admission Packet
Transfer Eligibility Form for Visiting Students
Transfer Eligibility Form for Degree-Seeking Students
Prospective Student Athletes
International Student Exit Form
International Student Frequently Asked Questions
International Students and Athletes FAQs
Enrollment Checklist for International Students
- Complete International Student Admissions Packet and submit document to:
Steffani McCrary, Advisor
East Central College
1964 Prairie Dell Rd.
Union, MO 63084
- Submit an Application for Admission.
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 1964 Prairie Dell Road, Union, MO 63084
- Watch email for instructions.
- Use the information to access MyECC, ECC Email, Canvas and Watermark (Aviso).
- The college sends most information electronically. Make it a habit to check ECC Email often.
- Students may be required to take a placement test. Criteria can be found at the Placement Test Guide.
- Students should prepare for the Accuplacer Test.
- Meet with an academic advisor to discuss goals and enroll in classes.
- Obtain an ECC Student ID Card from Student Services.