- This on-line course is interactive containing information on the Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act (“VAWA”) new obligations on colleges and employees under its Campus Sexual Violence Act (“SaVE Act”) provision, Section 304 and many challenging real-life workplace situations.
- This training is for all current and new employees.
- Notice to new employees: please complete within thirty days of your hire date.
- Preventing Discrimination and Sexual Violence Training Portal
- East Central College is committed to an environment where all employees and students are treated fairly and equally. Sexual Harassment will not be tolerated. It is for your protection that you understand what does and does not constitute harassment. As a new employee to ECC, we ask that you complete the online Preventing Sexual Harassment Training which describes what could be harassment, your responsibility, sample scenarios, the laws regarding sexual harassment, court cases, our policy and more.
- Notice to new employees: Please complete within thirty days of your hire date.
- Unlawful Harassment Prevention Training Portal
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a Federal law designed to protect the privacy of education records. It also provides guidelines for appropriately using and releasing student education records.
Contact us at (636) 584-6710 or email@example.com