Changes made to policy and procedure during 2018:
- Policy 1.36 Shared Governance Adopted 5-7-2018
- Policy 3.29 Suicide Awareness and Prevention Adopted 10-1-2018
- Procedure 4.6.2.d. Expenditures exceeding $15,000 was modified on 5-30-18 to indicate bids are to be submitted using the online portal.
- Procedure 4.6.2.e Expenditure utilizing Federal funds was adopted 5-30-2018.
- Procedure 4.6.10 Vendors, Suppliers, Contractors and Subcontractors was adopted 12-13-18.
- Procedure 5.9.5 Regular Full-Time Employees was modified 7-19-18 to align procedures with the collective bargaining agreement provision calling for seven office hours per week for faculty.
- Procedure 5.20.1 Master Personnel File Stored in Human Resources and Procedure 5.21.3 Evaluation Process Management were modified 3-1-18 to note that original evaluations and other performance documentation will be housed in HR.
- Procedure 5.27.4 Full-Time Employee Tuition Reimbursement was modified 11-5-18 to include reimbursement for recognized post-secondary certification or non-degree credential and to clarify that tuition reimbursement is subject to IRS guidelines regarding educational assistance (annual reimbursement exceeding the IRS limit will be considered taxable and included on the W-2).
- Procedure 5.28.1 Holiday Schedule was modified 8-27-18 to include spring break and fall break