Agency Resources on the Web
Student Web Resources
- College Guide for Students with Disabilities
- Guide to Online College with a Learning Disability
- AHEAD (Association on the Higher Education and Disability)
- Heath Resource Center
- AbleData – provides information about assistive technology products and rehabilitation equipment available from various sources.
- National Center for Accessible Educational Materials
- ATiA: Assistive Technology Industry Association: – provide products and services that enhance benefits and opportunities for persons with disabilities.
- Rehab Tool – A great source for assistive technology products, resources, links, and news. They also have a nice forum where one can seek the advice and support of professionals and others.
- Microsoft’s Accessibility Options – Make your computer easier to use with accessibility options for everyone.
- LD Online – Assistive technology for postsecondary students with learning disabilities.
- Missouri Assistive Technology Project -The mission of Missouri Assistive Technology is to increase access to assistive technology for Missourians, of all ages, with all types of disabilities.
- Helping Students with Visual Impairment – This guide explains how colleges are creating more welcoming and inclusive learning environments, with a sharp focus on assistive technology, campus resources that provide assistive services and tools, information about scholarships for students with visual impairments, and online resources they can access to facilitate academic and career success.
- 2017 Access Services Student Responsibilities (Requesting Accommodations)
- Psycho-educational Resources
- Student Rights and Responsibilities