The mission of Occupational Navigator is to educate, support prospective students, and current students as they explore and further understand themselves through vocational explorations by gaining valuable experience, developing as professionals, and launching their career plans.
I am a proud graduate from East Central College (class of 2015, AA (Associate of Arts) Emphasis in Psychology). I then attended Central Methodist University and received my Bachelor of Science in Psychology (class of 2018). Currently, I am attending Bradley University and working towards my Clinical Mental Health Counseling degree. I love learning and growing!
I enjoy helping people to reach their career goals. I will meet you wherever you are at and assist you where you want to go with your career. Career development is a life-long process.
Services include but not limited to:
- Assisting individuals in discovering their Vocational Calling
- Career interest/skill/value exploration
- Resume/cover letter/interviewing assistance
- Online job board – accessible 24 hours a day – post your resume or look for jobs/internships (students & alumni only)
- Labor market and wage information
- Financial Literacy Resources
Appointments are encouraged.
|Mon||8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.|
|Tues||8 a.m.–6 p.m.|
|Wed||8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.|
|Thurs||8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.|
|Fri||8 a.m.–3 p.m.|