About the HiSET Test
Individuals who want to take the High School Equivalency Test should go to:
All information on High School Equivalency testing is available at https://hiset.ets.org/test_takers/
- Determine your eligibility to take the test.
- Determine the requirements to take the test.
- Identify testing locations and contact information for those locations.
- Schedule a testing date and location.
- Pay for the testing.
- Request accommodations for a handicap.
The HiSET test is available at East Central College in the Testing Center: