Employees Recognized for Years of Service at Annual Banquet
October 2, 2018 | Campus News
Each year, East Central College recognizes the hard work and dedication of our employees. We value their commitment to our students’ needs and their educational goals.
This year, the Annual Service Awards Recognition banquet honored the people who have been with ECC for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years. Thank you for all you do!
- 25 Years – William Cunningham
- 20 Years – Lisa Epple, Bonnie Gardner, John Hardecke
- 15 Years – Sean Barton, Betty Manhart, Robyn Walter
- 10 Years – Doug Agee, Aaron Bounds, Andrew Chitwood, Leigh Kolb, Anne Mentz, Tracy Mowery, Brad Wallach
- 5 Years – Julie Beck, Mary Buckey, Coreen Derifield, Tim Derifield, Michelle Deuser, Linda Follis, Shanee Haynes, Doug Houston, Richard Hudanick, Debra Mann-Kurka, Mike Palazzola, Dana Riegel, Max Schaefer, Angie Siebert, Chris Swanson, Terri Warmack
A special thank you to the ECC Culinary Department for providing a delicious meal at the event!