Employees Recognized for Years of Service
October 7, 2020 | Campus News
East Central College is recognizing the hard work and dedication of its employees.
This year, the employees who have been with ECC for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years were recognized individually for their commitment to students’ needs and helping them meet educational goals.
- 25 Years – Dr. Jon Bauer and Judy Bieker;
- 20 Years – Ann Boehmer, Lisa Farrell, Joan Glosemeyer, Lark Hoffman, Dr. Jay Mehrhoff, Dr. Matthew Monzyk and Amy Sisk;
- 15 Years – Linda Arrington, Chad Baldwin, Jennifer Crosby, Dr. Parvadha Govindaswamy, Stephanie Hebert, Jennifer Kuchem, Nancy Mitchell, Keith Schatzler and Tracie Welsh;
- 10 Years – Lorrie Baird, Jason Durbin, Paula Frank, Jennifer Higerd, Alison Tucker and Dr. Jerry Amoloza;
- 5 Years – Mary Eagan, Dr. Elizabeth Flotte, Rachel Howard, Rachael Karr, Steffani McCrary, Laura McDonald, Lesley Peters, Keith Pulles, Jessica Robart, Anna Schwein, Windy Souders, Brad Taber and Jessica Van Leer.
Together, these employees make up 445 years of experience at ECC.