Agency Funding

Agency funding is for those students who would like to take advantage of one (or more) of several programs. Please choose an agency on the left to learn about, or to contact that agency directly. As always, East Central College has individuals specially trained to handle these types of funding.

Types of Funding Available

Trade Adjustment Assistance (TRA)

Provides benefits to workers who have lost their jobs or suffered a reduction of hours and wages as a result of increased imports or shifts in production outside the United States.

For More Information:

Vocational Rehabilitation (VR)

You may be eligible for services if you have a physical, mental or learning disability.

For More Information:

Write: 3024 Dupont Circle – Jefferson City, MO 65109
Call: (877) 222-8963
Toll Free:
(573) 751-3251
(573) 751-0881 TDD
711 Relay Missouri
Fax: (573) 751-1441

Veteran’s Benefits

Many veterans and active duty personnel can qualify for education benefits:
• Post 911 GI Bill ® (Chapter 33)
• Montgomery Bill (MGIB, Chapter 30 and Chapter 1606)
• Reserve Education Assistance Program (REAP, Chapter 1607)
• Post Vietnam Era Veterans’ Education Assistance Program (VEAP, Chapter 32)

For More Information

Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)

Provides assistance in paying for the cost of tuition, fees, and supplies for occupational skills training programs that qualify.

Who Qualifies (brochure)

  • Dislocated Worker
  • Terminated or Laid Off
  • Eligible for Unemployment Benefits
  • General Announcement of Closure
  • Displaced Homemaker
  • Adult Worker
  • Food Stamp Recipient OR
  • Meet Minimum Income Guidelines

For More Information