ECC and Campus Life & Leadership Present “Welcome Week”
East Central College is welcoming back students next week with snacks, games and ice cream to kick off the Fall semester.
Welcome Week begins Monday with a breakfast and concludes Thursday with a trivia event.
All of the activities and snacks are completely free for ECC students.
Listed below are the events, times and locations of Welcome Week activities:
Monday, Aug. 24
- Grab n’ Go Breakfast — 7:30-10 a.m. The Learning Center Atrium in Buescher Hall.
- Informational Booths — 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. One booth in each building: Hansen Hall, Health and Science building, Donald D. Shook Student Center (DSSC) and Buescher Hall.
- Snacks — 3:30-6 p.m., Theatre Atrium in Hansen Hall.
Tuesday, Aug. 25
- Grab n’ Go Breakfast — 7:30-10 a.m. The Learning Center Atrium in BH.
- Informational Booths — 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. One booth in each building: Hansen Hall (HH), Health and Science building (HS), Donald D. Shook Student Center (DSSC) and Buescher Hall.
Wednesday, Aug. 26
- Yard Games — 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., the ‘Quad” outside of DSSC.
- “We All Scream for Ice Cream” — 3:30-5 p.m., Theatre Atrium in Hansen Hall.
Thursday, Aug. 27
- ECC Throwback Trivia — 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., ECC Campus Life & Leadership Facebook page. Follow the page to participate and win prizes.