Welcome Back Week Activities for Students
August 11, 2019 | Campus News
The first day of Fall Semester classes is August 19, and we are thrilled to have students back on campus! Campus Life and Leadership is welcoming students to campus with a week full of activities.
- 7:30 – 10:30 a.m. – Hungry? Grab some free breakfast outside The Learning Center – located in Buescher Hall on the first floor
- 2 – 4 p.m. – Show your creative side! Join us for Falcon Chalkfest in the Buescher Hall Plaza as we decorate sidewalks and color away any stress the new semester may be giving you!
- 7:30 – 10:30 a.m. – If you missed breakfast on Monday, we’re giving you another chance to get some free food. Grab some free breakfast outside The Learning Center.
- 1 – 2 p.m. – Have questions about life on campus? Want to get involved? Stop by the Student Government Association Q&A Session in the Donald Shook Student Center Cafe Central Atrium
- FREE MOVIE NIGHT! We’re heading to the Great Eight Cinema in Union. The first 100 ECC students to show their ID get free admission.
- 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. – Take part in the Franklin Falcon Scavenger Hunt! Clues will be hidden all over campus. Find them and win a prize.
- 12 – 2 p.m. – Cool off with some ice cream and popsicles in the Donald Shook student Center Cafe Central Atrium.
- 3 – 6 p.m. – Need a snack break? We’ll be outside The Learning Center with some free treats.
- 8:30 – 10:30 a.m. – More free breakfast! This time, we’re adding a little fun trivia in the mix. Join us outside The Learning Center Atrium. Get some food. Win some prizes.
- 11:30 – 1:30 p.m. – Even MORE free food. The Student Government Association will have free pizza in the Donald Shook Center Cafe Central Atrium.
- 12 – 2 p.m. – Come play some yard games and celebrate the completion of your first week in the Buescher Hall Plaza.