Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
The 2020 fall semester will certainly be different as we take several preventive measures to ensure our students, faculty and staff are safe and healthy.
Return to Campus plan highlights for the fall semester:
- Face masks are mandatory for everyone inside an ECC facility
- Practice social distancing when possible
- Wash your hands frequently
- Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth
- Please stay home if you are feeling ill
Kiosks are placed around campus with face masks, hand sanitizers, touchless thermometers and gloves. A reusable ECC face mask will be provided to every student and employee.
We have adjusted campus spaces by separating furniture and seating to allow for social distancing and placing desks for students to participate in seated classes virtually.
The College hopes to have as normal of a semester as possible, however, ECC may have to modify courses to a remote or virtual delivery based on the number of COVID-19 cases in our community and based on our assessment and discussions with public health officials.