East Central College requires students to meet with an adviser before registration each term. Students are given permission to enroll online through the eCentral student menu or students and adviser’s may complete a registration form with all proper signatures and return to the Student One-Stop Center.
Below are documents to assist in the registration process:
- ECC WebAdvisor Search Instructions
- Document describes filters available to assist in locating classes that meet your search criteria and descriptions of sort functions available in the search results screen in eCentral. Visitor’s may search for classes without logging into eCentral by choosing search for classes on the left side of the screen on the main eCentral page.
- Online Express Registration Instructions and Waitlist Information
- Step-by-Step Express Registration Instructions for student’s to register and waitlist for courses each term
- Registration Statement Notes
- Registration information included on the back of paper registrations. Information included: Payment due date, procedure to drop/add classes after term begins, how to withdraw, location/building codes, refund policy, payment options, etc.
- Academic Program Declaration Form
- All students must be assigned an academic program to enroll in courses, to change a course of study or program emphasis, student’s should download the Change of program form, complete form and return to the One-Stop Center.
- Drop Add Form
- Registration Form
- Graduation Application
- Withdraw from All Classes Form
- Student Information Form
- FERPA Release of Information Form
- Request to Release Information Form
- Request to Restrict Directory Information