Computer Information Systems
CIS Mission Statement
“The Computer Information Systems program prepares students for successful careers in CIS by offering degree programs that provide broad-based and fundamental technical, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills in high-demand areas.”
Be an IT Professional — a Problem Solver of technology-related issues!
The strength of a Computer Information Systems career lies in your ability to apply the knowledge of information systems and technology to help organizations compete more successfully in the marketplace or to streamline current operations.
- Bring excitement about new technology and figuring out how things work
- Have a constant willingness to learn new things (technology is always changing)
- Enjoy solving problems and applying skills through hands-on experience
- Gain real-life, practical experience through internship requirement
- Achieve industry recognized Information Technology certifications
Degrees and Certificates in course catalog:
Degrees and Certificates in PDF form: