We’re excited to have you become a Dual Credit or Dual Enrollment student!
Follow the simple steps and you’ll be on your way!
- Discuss your interest with your high school counselor
- Complete the East Central College Application for Admissions
- Complete Dual Credit/Dual Enrollment Application
- Choose your Dual Credit/Dual Enrollment classes
- Receive permission signatures from parent/guardian and school official
- Placement testing needed if GPA is less than 3.0
- Submit Dual Credit/Dual Enrollment Application and a copy of your high school transcripts to the ECC Dual Credit office
- Pay for your courses
- Buy needed course material
- Attend course
- Good Luck!!
If you have any questions or problems, don’t worry! Contact us at DualCredit@EastCentral.edu