Free & Reduced Lunch
Beginning with spring 2020, students who attend a school where ECC offers dual credit and meet eligibility criteria for the free and reduced lunch program qualify for free dual credit tuition. This waiver covers tuition for classes taught by high school faculty during fall and spring terms only. Students attending classes on an ECC campus or completely online are not eligible.
- Qualify for the federal free or reduced lunch program at a school, which ECC offers dual credit.
- Students who wish to qualify for a tuition waiver but attend a high school that does not participate in the federal lunch program must submit federal tax returns. The College will use the United States Department of Agriculture’s Income Eligibility Guidelines for the Free or Reduced Lunch Program to determine if a student qualifies for a tuition wavier.
- Meet the grade point average requirements, per grade level, established by the Missouri Department of Higher Education.
- Obtain recommendations from designated high school officials and permission from parent or guardian.
- Meet course prerequisites, if applicable, to enroll in courses.
- Maintain a 2.0 college grade point average for continued participation.
For more information about this program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 636-584-6588.