Ways to Support
A Financial Gift
Gifts of resources are vital to the continuing success of ECC. We believe every donation makes a difference. When combined with the gifts of others, your support enables us to change lives.
- Outright Gift – Any donation given to the Foundation to directly benefit our students and programs.
- Given annually or just once
- Used to set up an endowment – a permanent gift
- Designated by you for a specific purpose
- Customized to fit your passion
- Tribute Gift – Any donation given to the Foundation to honor or remember family members, friends, co-workers or other loved ones, as well as gifts celebrating those individuals achieving life milestones.
- Event Gift – Any donation given to the Foundation through one of our fundraisers to benefit our students and programs. These can be given to purchase:
- Other event-related items
- Planned Gift – A donation made in a lifetime or at death as part of a donor’s overall financial and/or estate planning. These include:
- Real Estate
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan Assets
- Savings Bonds