Testing for Other Institutions
The general process for having an exam proctored in the Union Testing Center is as follows:
Your instructor or institution is to send all exam materials and instructions to email@example.com. Once we have received this information, you may contact the Testing Center (firstname.lastname@example.org -or- (636) 584-6550 or 6124) to schedule an appointment.
You must present a physical photo ID in order to be admitted for your test. Examples of valid ID include:
- student ID card
- driver license or state ID card
- passport book or passport card
- military ID
Before your appointment, please review our Testing Center Rules and Prohibited Items and Activities.
There is a $20 proctoring fee payable to our Financial Services department before the administration of your exam.
You may pay this fee in person in the lobby of Buescher Hall, or over the phone at (636) 584-6739. The cashier will issue you a paper receipt. Bring this receipt with you to the Testing Center when you check in.
The fee is waived if you are currently enrolled at one of the following institutions:
- Missouri Community College
- Central Methodist University
- University of Missouri, St. Louis students who reside in these counties
In order to have the fee waived, you must present proof of enrollment and/or residency. Examples of proof of enrollment include:
- valid (unexpired) student ID
- current term class schedule
- tuition bill or paid receipt
- proof of enrollment statement from your institution’s Registrar’s Office