10:30 am - 2:30 pm
Workforce Training and Retention Panel
Wednesday, October 4 • 10:30 a.m. – noon
• U.S. Department of Labor: Apprenticeships
• Missouri Department of Economic Development: MO Works, Training Assistance & more
• Missouri Department of Higher Education and Workforce Development: Workforce Retention
• Jefferson/Franklin Workforce Investment Board: Retention and Employment Services
• Connections to Success: Workforce Initiative
State of Manufacturing: Franklin County region
Wednesday, October 4 • 1-2:30 p.m.
Jeff Pinkerton, Director of Economic Research,
Missouri Department of Economic Development
Jeff will discuss the current industry and provide an analysis of future Manufacturing trends for the Franklin County Region.
Location: Business and Industry Center: 42 Prairie Dell Plaza • Union, MO 63084 (next to Great 8 Cinema)
RSVP Preferred: www.eastcentral.edu/CWD
Contact Todd Tracy at Todd.Tracy@eastcentral.edu or 636.649.5807